Planning family vacations does not always have to be a taxing one, especially if you have a knack for finding the best all inclusive travel and leisure packages. Traveling with kids often requires more preparation compared to traveling with your partner, with friends or another adult, and before even setting ground rules, you should get started by brainstorming on a vacation spot that will be enjoyable not just for kids of varying ages, but for the adults joining the trip as well. With this in mind, we’ve listed a couple of luxury travel destinations that have been top-rated by kids and parents alike. Enjoy!
1. Atlantis Resort and Casino. For the most apparent reasons, this destination landed easily on the top five. It literally caters to the needs of every family member-the park recreates the lost continent it was named after, and needless to say, this is one of the best spots for water lovers. and The best time to go to Seattle
Aside from the wonderful amenities, tourists who are kids and kids-at-heart will surely enjoy the resort’s various exhibit lagoons which serve as home to 50,000 animals.
2. London, England. England, is no doubt a dream destination to a lot of tourists. If you have kids who grew up fantasizing about the wizarding world of Harry Potter, then this is the perfect destination for you and the whole family. Get to see the Crown Jewels at Tower of London, enjoy a historical tour of the city’s famous landmarks including Big Ben and the Buckingham Palace, and enjoy a majestic view of the city via the London Eye.
3. Rome, Italy. Can you imagine how you will break the news about traveling to Italy to your kids? We can only think of one way: “Kids, how would you like to visit the country where pizza and gelato were invented?” This will surely get them excited, and you could follow it up by fun facts like “We’re also visiting the world’s smallest country!” since most vacation deals include a tour of the Vatican City.
4. Disney World in Orlando Florida. Contrary to popular belief, this destination is not just for children. There are even some cases when adults had more fun in the trip than their kids did.
Visiting the mecca of every cartoon-lover gives you the chance yo treat your kids to a childhood experience that they will never forget, and at the same time, you also get to reconnect with your inner child.
5. Tokyo, Japan. If Disney World is the mecca of cartoon lovers, Tokyo, Japan probably comes to a close second. The animated city has more to offer than being home to many of your children’s favorite anime characters-the city also houses some of the world’s most amazing museums such as The Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation, a destination that is usually included in most luxury travel